Saturday, August 28, 2010

On the Second Day of Kindergarten

Yesterday was the first full day of school for Liam.  So, we got to do drop off for the first time and he got to ride the bus home for the first time.

Once again, Liam was excited as a kid at Christmas.  While we were eating lunch I told him that we had to finish eating and then get ready for school.  He immediately added, "And then the fun begins!"

He did great at drop off and when it came time for the bus to drop him off we all headed up to the bus stop to meet him.

Waiting for brother!

Finally, the bus pulled up and the kids started pouring out.  I could see Liam waving at me from the window of the bus - right up front!  I managed to catch a shot of him getting off the bus.


He ran directly to me, gave me a big hug and said "It was so fun, I didn't want to stop!"

If I still hear that by the end of the year, I'll consider it a victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment