Monday, January 25, 2010

Adventures In Photography

Jamie's first birthday is coming up in a little over a month and in celebration we are having a minuscule party for him. Today I was trying to get a decent photo of him that I could slap on the invitations. Yes, I am a sucker for the photo invites. Sue me.

Anyway, I got the lovely experience of the Jekyll and Hyde baby as we tried to have a quick photo shoot. It seems that the party hat I had purchased for him to wear in the photo as a festive nod to the occasion was the elixir of change.

No hat=Dr. Jekyll:


Hat=Mr. Hyde:

Yes, I took a picture of my kid screaming.

Scot wanted to send out the invites with the screaming photo. Given the small group of people we're inviting, they would have gotten the joke and found it hilarious but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I went back and checked the photos I took for Liam's first birthday invitation and he's smiling in every single one of them and wearing that party hat like it's the best thing since cab tractors. Apparently Jamie is not one to accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment