Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Quotes

Liam spent some time with his Granddad yesterday and came home with The Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary. He is in love with his new book and spends many a happy hour perusing its pages. This evening he told me "I love this book. I could read it a million times."

I never knew it was possible to be sick of Star Wars. Thanks a lot, Liam.
--------------------

Liam was having a hard time finishing his dinner tonight. Lucky me, I got to spend 20 minutes telling him to just eat his darn dinner. I think the words "Liam, JUST. EAT!" escaped my lips eleventy billion times. Finally he looked at me, sighed, and said "My life is so hard."

Excuse me while I roll my eyes all the way back into my head.
--------------------

After finally finishing his meal tonight, Liam was playing in the family room with Jamie. They'd found a Williams-Sonoma bag and were fighting with each other over it. At one point Liam tried to curl up as much of his body into the bag as possible and then declared "I'm the secret ingredient!!"

If crazy were a secret ingredient, you'd have that all sewn up, kid.

2 comments:

  1. Old souls.

    Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone I said that. I secretly love children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And not in an attention-whoring, I want to parlay my "love" of kids into fame and a book way, either. I actually like the little fuckers.

    ReplyDelete