Thursday, July 21, 2011

Continued Success

Last night was weigh-in night at Weight Watchers.  I've been sneaking up on my 5% goal and I was really hoping to make it.  For those of you that don't know, the 5% goal is losing 5% of your starting weight - which for me meant losing 9 pounds.

I've felt thinner this week.  Several people have commented on it and my clothes are getting bigger on me.  Before too much longer, I'm going to have to completely retire my largest size shorts - they're practically falling off me.  I was really hoping the scale would be good to me.

I stepped onto the scale in my bathroom before leaving for meeting.  I had lost over 2 pounds since the previous week and was well under my 5% goal so even with the difference between my scale and theirs, I was likely to make my goal.  Apparently not eating anything since lunch and drinking a crap ton of water was paying off.  ;)

At meeting I weighed in and it did not disappoint.  I lost 2.0 lbs according to their scale.  I easily made (and surpassed!) my 5% goal.

I've now lost 10.6 lbs since I started back to meetings.

I've lost 14 lbs over all.

The next goal is my 10% goal for which I have 8 more pounds to lose.  I have about 20 more pounds to lose overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment