Sunday, April 15, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Randomness

So, I take a lot of pictures.  Many of them are not good quality, but some of them turn out nicely enough that I like to show them off here.

This is not one of those posts.

This is a post where I realized that I have pictures of some really RANDOM shit sitting in my photo archives.  So, I'm giving you a look into the crazy side of life at the TK&B household.

This is from Christmas cookie baking. Look at my cutie snowmen!

Took this one last week - turkey on the back hill!  Release the hound!

Boys and guns. How do they pick it up without being taught?!

The first in a series. This is what it took to get that ONE decent Easter picture.
Part the second
And, last but never least, who could forget this gem?


No comments:

Post a Comment